Monday, February 1, 2010

♥pink + purple earrings♥

Some more creations.. Soooo.. I posted these up because I want your guys OPINIONS!! STAT!! Hehe j/k. But seriously, would you buy these at a flea market?

I'm thinking of being a seller at the De Anza College flea market in Cupertino. It's a really nice city about 45 minutes south of San Francisco, in a fairly affluent neighborhood. My mom and I have gone for years, and it's so fun! Lots of food vendors (they have papusas!!) and nice stuff for sale (like Tiffany lamps!).

I think it'd be a lot of fun, and I'm curious to see how many people will be interested in our jewelry. Selling online is too hard! LOL. Or I'm too lazy :p

As usual, took the pics with my Blackberry.. but I'm having LOTS of fun taking pictures! Now I understand the whole SLR craze... though I find it hard to imagine myself plopping down $700 for a camera as I'm not even an "amateur" haha.




10 comments:

  1. yes!! i would buy those!! my heart longs for the first heart earrings, very lovely creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaa! these are suppper cute :D! thanks for the comment dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the 2nd pair of earrings are soo cute! And I love how Blackberry can auto focus on pics! It makes the quality of the pic so much better than previous phones I used

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay thx for feedback!

    Ahh autofocus.. that's the word I'm always looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, i looove the first pair, i would definitely buy those! oh btw, thanks for putting my banner on your site :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're doing a great job! I would def. buy those at a market! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it! i think people would deff buy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey sophia!
    i love em! so cute <3333 you should mass produce and sell them not just online but on flee markets too. i bet those would sell out fast :D btw, i'll mail my payment tmw ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for following my blog and for your lovely comment! ^_^

    Those earrings are so sweet! I particularly love the key shaped ones!

    <3 from pretty-preoccupied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, you make these?! nice work!! yes, i think you should sell them at that market~

    ReplyDelete

I ♥♥♥ reading your comments!