Monday, February 15, 2010

OOTD + darkness lashes + korean food

Hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day! I sure did ^o^ I spent the day with my mom and sister. As a surprise, we took my mom to San Jose to Trendy Bean Cafe, where they serve the best spicy dukbokki and other Korean treats, like ho dduk (fried pancake with syrup inside). We ate yangnyum chicken and mandoo too. Super delish! And can't find as good Korean food in San Francisco.

Then we went to a Korean beauty store so my sister could restock on some Shiseido. The lady at the store was so so nice. She gave my sister like 6 things of Shiseido samples (Japanese owned Shiseido only give 1-2), and gave me a sample of Korean face primer. This store also has a huge stand of fake lashes, so of course I had to buy a new pair to add to my collection! I got some dolly looking ones by Darkness - my fav of all the brands. And I went against the pink+red trend and wore all dark colors haha.


Leopard tank from Hong Kong, Target legging (gold zipper and stud on sides!), Nine West kitten heels

Leather hoodede moto jacket from Korea.


17 comments:

  1. Sophia~ As usual, you look gorgeous as ever <333 hehe! & ohhhh~ dukbokki ^_^ those are hella good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, those lashes are super cute!~ i've been looking for some korean lashes but can't find em here in stockton =/ idk where to find em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!!
    I still have yet to wear leggings..when will my day come? T_T

    I love the lashes too!! I've been looking for a pair like those here, but nope..

    I think I should make some ddukbokki..I hadn't had any for a long time...I''ll ask my mom haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh! Such delicious food!
    You have such skinny legs, girl! I'm so jealous :) I'm loving the hood and lashes especially :D

    <3 angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog post just gave me a ridiculous craving for dukbokki.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! I could never pull anything like that off lol (i'm too boring lol)..

    i'm looking for a face primer, let me know if you like the sample one you got from shiseido!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, how does the eyelashes look on you? does it look fake when you wear it on?

    ReplyDelete
  9. lucky your sister
    :D
    That food looked yummy :)))
    Your outfit looked great :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah how do the lashes look on your eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg i looove your outfit! ooh all that food looks so good too! i need to go to san fran soon you should tell me what store you went to! and i've been wanting to try Darkness lashes, have you tried them yet?

    ReplyDelete
  12. great, now I'm starving, lol, and I've never even had Korean food!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated Chinese New Year/Valentines day (or for me, single awareness day) :P

    The Korean food looks very appetizing and might I say, very spicy also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE those lashes, my favorite too! You should post a pic of them on, hotness! :) Your outfit is so cute and the food looks sooooo good! Glad you had a good time w/ your Mom, sounds like you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey luvshabuu - I tried to go to your blog page but the link was broken...

    The lashes definitely look fake because I'm Asian, and no Asian person has natural lashes (even with mascara!) that will look so long and dolly. BUT, I don't mind that they look fake because I don't like the natural look when it comes to wearing lashes. I want them to stand out and be noticeable. With mascara, you might notice a difference if you stand 1 foot away from me, but with fake lashes you'll see a difference from halfway across the room :)

    Also, I think they look really good on all girls because they open up your eyes and make them look big, so you don't even need to wear eyeliner or much makeup O_O hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you're making me hungry for korean food now lol

    ..& you look cute! of course~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  17. the leopard top does it for me~!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥♥♥ reading your comments!