Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jessica Simpson interview + Walgreens sale item

*photo from Allure*


I don't consider myself a Jessica Simpson fan, but when I read snippet of her interview with Allure, I couldn't help but like the girl! And, this has got to be one of the best photos I've seen of her!

*quotes from www.thesuperficial.com - my FAV celebrity gossip site!*

On her weight:
"When I walk through an airport and people go, 'You're not fat!' I'm like, 'Thanks. Thanks. That's great. Good to know I'm not fat today. Thank you!' "My job is to be creative. And I'm not weighing in for anybody." --lol. this girl has a good sense of humor!

On how she'll date pretty much anybody:
"I definitely will marry an artistic man. It will show you the colors of my character, the person that I fall in love with next. I don't even have a type! I don't have a physical type.
I have an emotional type. When you have yourself together, I don't care what you look like at all. You can be tall; you can be short." --hey me too! couldn't have said it better myself :) uhm but you do have to care what you look like.. at least a little bit :p

On doing nudity:
"I don't care how dark and intellectual the role could be, you know? I don't care if I frickin' get an Oscar for it, I'm not going to do it. Those accolades mean nothing to me....
I don't think people deserve to see what's underneath my clothing. That's only for my next husband--ha ha ha!" --rock on!

On being herself:
"I don't care if the cameras are on or not, you're going to get the real me. There's no reason to mask that, because that's what has given me the chance to be in a powerful position."


Of course I had to browse the Walgreens post-Valentine's sale today during lunch! This was originally $2.39, but marked 50% off. *Yay!* Planning to use as a carrying case. Hmmm dunno what to do with the candy though, I'm not a candy eater!

9 comments:

  1. if we were neigbhbors, i would know how to get rid of those candies lol!!! yeah jessica simpson sure did own that interview. i think i'm going to use that, thanks, im not fat today lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like Jessica Simpson! She has been spotted around Dallas A LOT and everyone who meets her always says she is very sweet and not at all conceited or arrogant.

    My big sister met her in a club in LA and she said she was so friendly! :) I just feel bad that the media is so incredibly hard on her all the time.

    And yes, I love Walgreens sales hehe...the box is so pretty!

    I'm still in awe of your sister's talent - makes me want to try out one of those cake decorating classes at the craft stores too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i like jessica simpson too, she always gets so much flak all the time, but i think she's gorgeous, and a lot smarter than people think she is! btw, that candy case is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica Simpson looks HOT in that picture. Speechless. =X
    HAHA @ "That's great. Good to know I'm not fat today." Gotta love her sense of humor. I agree with Liana ^ Jessica is gorgeous and smart.

    On another not, you ate at the Mongolian hot pot in Fremont? Fremont or Union City [right next to Fremont]? I live RIGHT by there, well it's like 5 minutes or less drive, but still really close.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!
    I was never a Jessica SImpson fan either, but she seems pretty awesome in this interview.

    & I think you should ship the candy over to ME! :) jk
    What a deal girl! That case it UH-DOR-ABLE!

    XO,
    Jess Mai

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!
    I was never a Jessica SImpson fan either, but she seems pretty awesome in this interview.

    & I think you should ship the candy over to ME! :) jk
    What a deal girl! That case it UH-DOR-ABLE!

    XO,
    Jess Mai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just updated on what I used to achieve the Gaga hot pink look
    :D
    http://ladybubblepop.blogspot.com/2010/02/lady-gaga-makeup-maybe-fail.html

    ReplyDelete

I ♥♥♥ reading your comments!