Sunday, March 6, 2011

loose and flowy cont'd

Major success at forever 21 today! It's been quite awhile since I've seen any clothing that I like and I browse tons of retailers online every single day..

These tops will be perfect with short shorts and wedges in the summer, and over leggings and boots for now.

And I gave my poor heat damaged tresses a break today.. they're angry at me for flat ironing every single day.


100% silk and vibrant yellow


I adore these sleeves!! Sometimes I just can't believe how much I can love a top from Forever 21... and it feels soo nice..

Ugh I love it. So loose but not in an oversized way (the shoulder seams hit right where they should)..




Exposed shoulders! I love it..


I grabbed this yellow/green lace top ($11.50) in coral too. (ignore the heather gray tank underneath)
I think this top will pair well with a high waisted pencil skirt.

Oh Forever 21 how do I love thee... let me count the ways...